We provide sound counsel on the many issues that arise when forming a business, selling a business, making necessary changes during the life of a business, and in drafting all the necessary contracts and documents. We also believe that problems can be prevented later if strong contracts are drafted at the beginning to safeguard your interests.
We provide a wide range of legal services to benefit you and your business including, but not limited to:
- Business entity selection (corporation, limited liability company or LLC, partnerships, limited partnerships)
- Business formation contracts
- Dissolution of business entities
- Business disputes
- Partnership agreements
- Appellate practice in state and federal courts
- Operating agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Business acquisitions
- Shareholder disputes
- Real estate purchase and sales documents
- Franchise documents
DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.