These commonly held misconceptions can lead to confusion and improper estate planning. Florida law is complex and confusing, but having a general idea of how probate is usually handled can help you plan accordingly. A will means probate is unnecessary While creating a...
Month: December 2021
- What can you do if your home contractor was paid but did not finish the job?
- 5 things to know when in a dispute with your neighbor over property lines
- Always hire an attorney for real estate transactions
- Common myths and misconceptions about probate in Florida
- Should your social media be part of your estate plan?