Do I Need An Attorney?
Knowing when you need an attorney and selecting the right attorney if you are facing misdemeanor, felony, or criminal traffic charges is critical to protecting you rights and can affect the ultimate outcome of your case.
· Have I been charged with a crime?
· Have I been arrested?
· Have I, my home, or my property been subject to search or seizure?
· Do I think I may be charged with a crime?
· Have I received a summons or subpoena to appear in a criminal proceeding?
· Am I on parole or probation and received a notice of violation of that parole or probation?
· Will my driver’s license be suspended or revoked?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you need an attorney.
DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.